Question removed

Asked by Takgra, Austin, TX Sat Mar 1, 2014

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

8
Rica Greenwo…, Agent, Round Rock, TX
Sun Mar 2, 2014
Hi, Tagra! Please let me know why you're interested in nearby comps? Are you curious about your value? There are many intricacies of doing market analysis and yes, distance is just one of them. Here is a link if you want to get your value:

http://ricagreenwood.austintexashomefinder.com/sell/

All the best.

Rica Greenwood, Broker Assoc/REALTOR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices TX Realty
512-762-8697
Jordan Gouger, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Mar 2, 2014

Here in Austin, websites like Trulia and ZIllow may not have access to all of the listing data. This can be for a number of reasons. Without going into a lengthy discussion about it, your best bet would be to contact a local Realtor like the people that commented on this question or myself to check the comps.
Kim Benedict, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Sun Mar 2, 2014
The comps are within a 1 radius, yet if there are no comparable homes in that search area they move out of it till they find a property that works...

Was it and agent or a professional appraiser that made the CMA?
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Mar 2, 2014
If you need accurate comps, enlist the help of an agent; don't rely on online estimates as the information may be inaccurate, too old, not updated, etc. Keep in mind that various sources feed into such third party sites and the information is only as good as that feeding source....
Eric Hegwer, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Mar 2, 2014
Trulia uses automated comps based on Tax records. NOT actual sales.

If you are looking for real numbers on houses that SOLD, you must contact an Austin Realtor, like me.

Eric
http://www.EricEstate.com
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Consumer websites are in accurate and are just guesstimates. If you want real, accurate numbers, you need the help of an experience, competent Realtor. Contact me...I can help!!

Joe Jarusinsky, REALTORĀ®, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Don't believe everything you see on Trulia or any other web site. The only accurate information for available or sold properties is available only from Realtors who have access to the Multiple Listing Service which is for Realtors and updated by Realtors as soon as a listed house is pending or sold.

Are you interested in properties in that particular area? Are you a homeowner who just wants to know the value of the homes in the neighborhood? Or are you interested in buying a home there? Whatever your situation is, I can help with anything real estate related. Feel free to contact me by email or phone..

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
vdordea@austin.rr.com
512-970-8813
Dot Aikman, , Austin, TX
Sat Mar 1, 2014
I would say this is because Texas is a non - disclosure state. That means the sales price of properties is not made available to the public. Trulia asks Realtors to update their sold listings with sales prices, but most agents don't give out that information. So, there aren't many sold listings for Trulia to pull accurate numbers for comps. If you would like help with the most accurate comps, I'd consider calling a Realtor. I'm available to help if you'd like. Dot Aikman - Sky Realty 512-633-5281