Question removed

Asked by Allan Rauner, Michigan Fri Jul 20, 2007

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

2
john allaire, Agent, easton, MA
Fri Jul 20, 2007
One correction to my answer when I double checked it.....there are currently 49 condos currently under agreement in that zip code, not 7 as originally posted. Sorry about that. Truly, John Allaire
john allaire, Agent, easton, MA
Fri Jul 20, 2007
hello Allan, currently Under Agreement for condos in the 02140 zip code there are 7 condos. They range in price per square foot from $253/sf to $684/sf with list prices of $217,900 to $719,000. Of course, where they are currently Under Agreement and not sold we don't know their final sales price until they pass papers/close. As for Sold properties that have passed papers in the past 12 months they have ranged from $260/sf to $683/sf with sold prices of $169,900 to $950,000. If you would like any more details on any of the sales just post another question and we'd be glad to help. My best, John Allaire