Question removed

Asked by Brenda Flower, Longmeadow, MA Mon Sep 16, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Lisa Johnson…, Agent, Newburyport, MA
Mon Sep 16, 2013
My local market north of Boston/north eastern MA can only be described as hit or miss at the moment. I have one listing that had 14 showings yesterday with 4 today and 3 for tomorrow so far and another with 21 over this past weekend. The first time buyer friendly price points have heavy traffic at the moment and the move up buyers in town seem to be let down by the lack of homes to move up into.

Offers that are coming in seem to have shorter and shorter response times. This past week I have received 3 offers with 24 hours or less as a deadline. I feel like the lower than average inventory is prompting buyers to put stronger first offers out and because of this they are expecting to see faster acceptances.
A least you're busy! Western MA and N. Central CT are very busy right now. Lots of listings lately. Just need those buyers!
Flag Mon Sep 16, 2013
Olivia Alvar…, Agent, Albuquerque, NM
Mon Sep 16, 2013
September has been busy. People are looking to buy. Unfortunately, some are struggling with credit and the inventory is short for buyers.