Question removed

Asked by Evansdarryl10, Chicago, IL Mon Jan 7, 2013

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
I believe that I understand. 1. the average cost of a 3 bedroom house varies dramatically depending on amenities. 2. Again the average rent for a property is determined by Sq ft and amenities. 3. Taxes are determined by the ultimate cost of the property and surrounding properties. I am also confused by what is the current dom?

please visit my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com, you will be able to view many properties and get a feeling for the area that you may be looking in. I hope that I answered your questions correctly, but will need for you to touch base with a little more information to get you the best answers to your questions. My website and my services are free to you as a buy and or renter.
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Re-ask your question? If English is your second language maybe you can find a friend who can help?
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
Very confusing? Maybe reask this question.
Cindy Wilson, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jan 7, 2013
What are you looking for, please?