Question removed

Asked by Yang Tseng, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Sun Jan 6, 2013

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

6
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
I think that (if you're interested in the property) you should make an offer and see if the owner is just as exuberant.
Don't believe financial institutions such as big banks, Wall Street including Wells Fargo. They think they are the smartest and greediest and they should lead this country. Now the owner of this property is Wells Fargo. Do you trust them?
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
I think you think too much, I think . . . well, I'm not going to go all P!nk on you, but you should probably stay out of the market until you agree with the prices.
Mack: I am very interested in this property and other properties in Morada section of Stock and ready financially. I am 100% sure I won't retreat from real estate market in Morada section of Stockton and Know WHO I AM.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Mack: I don't mind you Pink me and am old enough to resist any kind of Pink. Sometimes some Pink can make me become stronger and full.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Mack: You talk just as my brother and appreciate for your advise.
Flag Mon Jan 7, 2013
Steven Ornel…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Hi Yang Tseng:

Arriving at an object's "worth" is always subjective. This 4,324 sqft, eight acre property will have varying estimates of worth - none are wrong.

Estimating a home's value based solely on “the numbers” does not work because it completely discounts the qualitative aspects of a home - that's a huge mistake because while price is the important in buying a home location, amenities, look and feel play a large role in determining market value as well.

Rather than "virtual exuberance" I think we're just in a period of "cheap money" stoking demand by chasing a product in low supply.

-Steve
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
All the value calculation methods I have reviewed and exercised do not include an 'exuberance' element. All the values I've observed from ANY online source provided by any organization has proven to be 'fictitious.'
-
What is the real estate really worth?
As Phil advised, make an offer and start the conversation.
Only what you, a capable buyer, and the owner, a willing seller, agree upon will determine what it is REALLY WORTH.
-
Exuberance:effusively and almost uninhibitedly enthusiastic; lavishly abundant: an exuberant welcome for the hero. 2. abounding in vitality; extremely joyful and vigorous.
-
Virtual: having the essence or effect but not the appearance or form of:
-
A virtual exuberance would therefor be an exuberance lacking appearance or form...in other words a 'false' exuberance. There, you have answered your own question which aligns with my experience, all real estate is local. Whether it is high or low is yet to be determined.

Virtual calculators are the pablum of the poorly informed. Nice to waste time chatting about but are 'virtual."

Best of success to you
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us

If you are serious, you need to call.
virtual exuberance is a condition as alcohlic hanover.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013
Terry Farnsw…, Agent, Lisle, IL
Sun Jan 6, 2013
Yes - what exactly is virtual exuberance?
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jan 6, 2013
What is virtual exuberance?
The real estate price is floating by the FED's money printing machine and sellers and buyers feel high. That is what I mean the virtual exuberance or virtual recovery.
Flag Sun Jan 6, 2013