Question removed

Asked by Frank-stacey Sanchez, Buzzards Bay, MA Wed Oct 10, 2012

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

3
Heath Coker, Agent, Falmouth, MA
Fri Nov 2, 2012
The foreclosure process in MA has complicated the sale and ownership of many properties.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Shane Cormier, Agent, Pembroke, MA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Hi Frank & Stacey,

I am not sure I am seeing a question here. Perhaps it dod not come through properly...Let me know if I can help :)
John Muscare…, Agent, Plymouth, MA
Wed Oct 10, 2012
Frank/Stacey:

If you're asking about 183 Bourne Rd. I had it under agreement last year but there were issues with the foreclosure being done properly and it has taken the listing agency some time to clear all the legal issues. It is now ready to sell.

As for Plymouth market conditions. Plymouth prices have risen around 5% from January thru July and the last few months have seen some gains and some losses but the prices are still going up. Inventory that people want to buy has been tight as in many other areas but if you find a home that works - with current interest rates I'd jump in. Ask your agent to help you with your due diligence in terms of what a property should sell for and what your opening offer might be. There are quite a few homes on market in Plymouth.

If you need a buyer's agent at no cost to you please give me a call to discuss your requirements. Happy to help you. 617.671.5711 website: http://www.RiverFarmProperties.com

John Muscarella