Question removed

Asked by Richardts, Little Rock, AR Fri Jun 22, 2012

This question was removed by Trulia moderators.

Answers

4
David Bolick, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Mon Jan 14, 2013
I assume since you posted this in June of last year, you already have an answer
Olivia Palom…, Agent, Benton, AR
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Months later the market is doing even better! The first week of January, our company alone more than doubled the number of viewings from a typical week. That is one of many indicators that the real estate activity is drastically increasing and that this will be a great year!
Sandy Sanders, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Tue Dec 11, 2012
The market is not going into the dumpster! The Market certainly has slowed due to the season but
With rates as low as they are the market will continue to move!
9 out of 10 clients review homes online . Home staging increases the sale of homes 50% faster!!!
Flag Fri Feb 7, 2014
David Bolick, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Richard, it depends on what area, what price range and where you're getting your information. I've seen a small steady climb in activity and price ranges for the last several months. You have to have a good evaluation of your home and where it stands in the market "in your neighborhood" which is determined by sales in the last 6 to 12 months, the number of sales and how long it too them to sell. If you'd like me to make an analysis for you, just let me know and I can email it to you.
Area in Little Rock is west Little Rock around the 72212 zip
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012
I was talking about the median sales price and number of sales graphs here at Trulia. Set the range to one year and look at the trends on both. Both show a rather steep decline in May. Presumably there has been enough time for May data to arrive.
Flag Sat Jun 23, 2012