Question removed

Asked by Patrick, Clarksville, MD Tue Apr 1, 2008

This question was removed by its author.

Answers

2
Ray Garry, , Barnegat, NJ
Wed Apr 2, 2008
Many sellers bought a long time ago, and may be looking to sell while the market is still good, concerns that prices may continue to fall. Knowing when to buy and then knowing when to sell are what makes money. Also, with the economic downturn, there are sellers who just can't afford the higher taxes and the upkeep, so they may feel it's time to sell.
Ray@ Crossroads Realty
rgarry@crossroadsrealtynj.com
Marc J Willi…, Agent, Whiting, NJ
Tue Apr 1, 2008
Good question, i was just riding around the water front an hour ago.Signs are up all over. ITS SPRING and water front people just 'have to' put signs up. BUT the under all the issues I think you'll find it's the new tax rate in Barnegat. That hit some old timers hard. So look at the taxes based on your needs. I can go over all the pros/cons i lived on the water for several years. Call me 732-778-9933 or email me at marc@marcjwilliams.com I'm a broker with Crossroads Realty.