real estate statistics

Asked by Santini Omidvar, Saint George, UT Thu Jul 19, 2007

Answers

6
Taylor Annet…, Agent, St George, UT
Sat Oct 18, 2008
Hi! Every weekday I post the sales of homes and lots in our area on the homepage of
http://www.StGeorgeHomeScene.com . You can also find lots more information by clicking on
the "Local Real Estate Market Trends" tab. I would be happy to send more specific information
by email.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Oct 16, 2008
Could you please provide some additional information to clarify yur needs?
Mike Davis, , Hurricane, UT
Thu Oct 16, 2008
The Best source for real estate statistices fopr Washington County Utah is to had from Southern Utah Title. It is made available monthly on or about the 10th day after each month. if I had your e-mail address I would send it to you monthly. The data can also be gotten from the MLS data but isn't as complete and it would be by community or subdivision nbot Zip code.
Rob Green -…, , Utah
Fri Jul 20, 2007
Hi Santini,

What type of information do you want for St. George? Average Sales Price, List vs. Sales Price, etc?
Jennifer Mon…, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Jul 19, 2007
Hey Santini,

Like Robert, I'm a bit confused by the question. But in any case, don't overlook the statistics that are available right here on Trulia! There is some interesting data available by location, including maps and 'hot' areas that point to specific sales data.
Robert Kroon, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Jul 19, 2007
Hello Santini -

Sorry, I don't quite understand the question. Are you looking for where to find real estate statistics ?