peach cove, 97068

Asked by Fay, Wilsonville, OR Mon Oct 14, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1033834095-24040-SW-Nodaway-L…

Answers

1
Marcus Koss, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Hi Fay! Could you clarify your question? I see that you were viewing the listing on Nodaway, which is a fantastic remodeled property on a little over an acre and a half. It's been well done and has a lot of amenities, including a large shop, additional detached garage, orchard, pasture, and garden area! I'd love to answer any questions you may have regarding that property. If you are asking about another listing or the general market conditions of property on Peach Cove Road, there are four properties available, and that neighborhood continues to be very popular due to the proximity to the river and Hebb park. I would be happy to discuss any specifics you might want to know about a certain property in that area! Let me know how I can be of assistance to you!

Marcus Koss
24/7 Properties
West Linn, OR