old west austin

Asked by Alan, Houston, TX Sat Jan 4, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1076710382-14218-Running-Deer…

Answers

7
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Alan, not sure exactly what information you're looking for, but if you're not yet working with a Realtor, feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to assist. I have a great team of lenders, inspectors, etc. and know the Austin area and market very, very well. I also do not charge anything for Buyer Representation and I'm on the top agents in the greater Austin area. I specialize in all things residential and negotiations. Let me know if I may be of assistance…

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
The Roman Lo…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Jan 5, 2014
Alan,

We'd love to help! Just let us know what you need exactly!

Feel free to give me a call!

Roman Lopez
512-947-2250
John Crowe, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Looking close to downtown or out by the lake? Different areas, price points, etc. Happy to help!
Anna Culina, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Hello Alan,

What is your question? I live in Apache Shores and have previewed this house. I'm a realtor who specializes in Apache Shores. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about the house or neighborhood.

Anna Culina
512.266.9022
Steven Nusin…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Old West Austin is usually considered just west of downtown. The property you flagged is in the Apache Shores area. I would be happy to help with your property search at no cost to you.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Bill Austin, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Alan,
I was just in this neighborhood yesterday visiting a friend. This neighborhood has a wide variety of property types and good schools. I live nearby and am able to help with this home or any others you are interested in knowing more about.
Give me a shout. Text, email or call 512-709-6343
vivianne dor…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Jan 4, 2014
Alan,

What is your question? This home is in Apache Shores, towards Lakeway. Are you interested in it or that area in particular? Let me know what info you need and I'd be glad to provide it.

Vivianne Dordea
Sierra Homes Realty
512=554-5997