manufactured homes including the land in a park

Asked by Kathryn, Escondido, CA Mon Oct 22, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3086491208-1401-El-Norte-Pkwy…

Answers

4
Kathryn, Home Buyer, Escondido, CA
Tue Oct 23, 2012
The property is really for my daughter who lives in Escondido. We were just trying to find a way to see if the inside was able to either be viewed or photos taken. last week it was not put together yet,
Peter Whittet, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Kathryn the property is available would you like to see it? Give me a call I'd be happy to take you in!
Diane Mcauley, Agent, CA,
Mon Oct 22, 2012
The only one i know local for me is in fullerton , you buy the land and manufactured home. I use to work for Santiago sales, and sold manufactured homes, mostly Fleetwood. In riverside. So if you are looking to by land in a park, this is the only one i know . Call me if you are really interested and i will do futhur research Diane 714 618-8031
Peter Whittet, Agent, Oceanside, CA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Sure Kathryn some lenders are financing homes like this. Will repost after I can look at this property.
Sure here is my email, if you would be good enough to send me her email on it I will follow up. PeterWhittet@Gmail.com, look forward to helping your daughter.
Flag Tue Oct 23, 2012
thankyou is is for my daughter , she has been pre approved and is having a hard time finding an all age own your property space manufactured home in north inland escondido area; there is one park 2400 e valley parkway #92 but only shows blueprints and we can not find a way to look at photos of the inside you can also email my daughter if you like
Flag Mon Oct 22, 2012