Market Conditions in Mico>Question Details

Marek Korzen…, Home Buyer in 89052

land prices in mico, tx, especially dancing bear ranch

Asked by Marek Korzeniowski, 89052 Tue Sep 18, 2007

Please supply me with land prices for Dancing Bear Ranch.

Answers

5
I was searching the web about Dancing Bear Ranch at Medina Lake Texas this morning and found your old post.

If anyone out there that has stumbled upon this site and are looking for Texas Hill Country Land at GREAT prices...then...YOU HAVE FOUND IT in Dancing Bear Ranch. As an owner myself I can tell you first hand the quality of life and atmosphere here is just wonderful.

I have been licensed in 3 states and working in the Real Estate world for 14 years. I am now with McAlister Real Estate and have worked and watched this market since 2007. Due to the economy I have seen the price move from 70k to over 100k for each tract. TODAY they are DOWN and starting in the 20's for the same tracts of land.

I am confident this market has hit its bottom and it truly is the time to buy your hill country homesite. There is no time limit to build so buy now at these prices and build whenever you are ready. We have underground utilities, community water system, gated entry, lakeside access to Medina Lake...and more exciting amenities are in the works.

I am an on-stite agent and ready to take you out for a tour of the area anytime.

Give me a call today to schedule your appointment.
For more information on dancing bear ranch

TEXT: dancingbear to 86677
I look forward to hearing from you.
Vonda Crisp
McAlister Real Estate
(830) 719-1629
email: vondacrisp@gmail.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 8, 2012
Hello, Marek. There are MANY lots available in Dancing Bear Ranch to choose from that vary in size and price. This is a very nice, private subdivision with larger lots than what you typically find closer to San Antonio. Quite a few of the available lots are bank owned, so a good deal could be right around the corner for you.

Give me a call and I will be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.

Melinda Reyes, Realtor
Home Team of America
(210) 998-4500
Land research, including research on values of land, can be performed online at Land-duediligence.com.
Marek-
We have a Prime lot for sale at DB Ranch.
The lot is over 2 acres with gorgeous views of the lake from the upper part where a home would be built.
Asking $95,000. We can sell with no commission, etc.
This was bought 2 years ago when the best lots were still being sold in section 2a of the development.
Feel free to respond with more questions.

Robert L. Weinberg, Ph.D.
Triton Funding Group
221 Main Street, Suite 800
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 651-1154 Tel
Hello Marek,

How much land are you looking for? What size of lot? I have a number of properties available. Please let me know and I would love to work with you.

Sincerely
Andrea McGilvray
RE/MAX Lake & Hill Country
Direct: 210-413-7392