Market Conditions in Howell>Question Details

jeannechelst…,  in Toms River, NJ

is westbrook road in an adult community?

Asked by jeannechelston, Toms River, NJ Fri Nov 1, 2013

This question was asked from…

Hi Jeanne
Westbrook Rd is in a single family home community known as Candlewood It is not an adult community. It has a variety of different style ,affordable homes on nice size lots and is conveniently located close to shopping, the commuter bus and houses of worship. If you are looking for an active adult community there are some in the same area that you may like. Feel free to call me to discuss your home needs, I'll be happy to help you!

Joan Congilose
RE/MAX Central
(732) 232-5277
NO this is not an age restricted area in Howell.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 2, 2013
Hi Jeanne, Westbrook is not an Adult Community. If you are interested in looking at homes in this area either age restricted or not you can contact me and I can send you some listings via email to preview.

Mercedes Prince
ERA American Towne Realty
Toms River, NJ
732-255-7000 (office)
732-644-3722 (direct)
Westbrook Road is in Candlewood / Salem Hill. It is not an adult community.
There are a couple of adult communities in Howell. If you are interested in either an age restricted or non age restricted community in Howell, you may contact me if you wish.

Mark Krupnick New Jersey Licensed Real Estate Broker
Keller Williams West Monmouth Real Estate
732-536-9010 Office
732-691-5653 cell
Good Morning Jeanne

Looks like Westbrook is off of Salem HIll Road, Howell and it is NOT in an adult community.

I do not see any active listing in our MLS system and only 2 closing this year, if you would like to view them follow the link below.…

If you need further assistance with homes in the Howell and surrounding area, Please feel free to reach out to me directly, I would be glad to help.

Enjoy your day (even if it is raining)
Karen Sluyk
Peninsula Realty