is this safe location?

Asked by Sharna, Renton, WA Mon Oct 29, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3017748267-19126-110th-Pl-SE-…

Answers

3
Lucia Thoreby, Agent, BELLEVUE, WA
Mon Oct 29, 2012
It is as safe as any neighborhood that shows pride of ownership, it's beautiful too!
Coulon Beach Park, Cedar River Trail, the Landing, Lake Washington... just to name a few.
Easy access to either Seattle or Bellevue. You will find major employers like Boeing, Ikea...
Dan Tabit, Agent, Issaquah, WA
Mon Oct 29, 2012
Sharna,
My response whenever this question is asked, where ever it is asked, is to check with the local police and the local registered sex offender site. If an Broker says, "yes" an area is safe, and even has the relative statistics to prove it, but you become the victim of a random act of crime, that broker can find themselves at the mercy of a good lawyer.
There are various sites that offer crime statistics too, but I can't tell you how reliable they are. The answer is also a matter of compared to where? If you are in a very high crime rate area now, a moderate one may seem great. If you are in a low crime rate area, a moderate area could seem high. I don't mean to be difficult, but I do encourage you to research this yourself to your own satisfaction as much as possible directly from the best sources.
Best of luck.
Joe Perkins, Agent, Kent, WA
Mon Oct 29, 2012
I just sold a condo a half block to the East a week ago and my buyers love the area.