is this property still available? what is the condition of this house. can i move in once i bought it or it needs a lot of repairs?

Asked by cecil0566, Fresno, CA Mon Nov 26, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3101372372-1783-E-Deyoung-Dr-…

Answers

3
Ron Thomas’ answer
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Thu Nov 29, 2012
There are presently 5 homes for sale in 93720 (none in 93730)
that are below $200,000
with 3 bedrooms.
All 5 are in the $190's.

Although the De Young house is gone; I would doubt seriously that it went for that low price; we'll see in a month or so when it Closes.
John Powell, , Fresno, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Looks like you just missed this property. It was put into back up just a few days ago. You could always submit an offer and wait to see if it falls out of escrow however. It does look like it would need at least some repairs but you would want an inspection performed to determine how much.
Dane Wildey, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Nov 26, 2012
This home has an offer but is accepting "Backup Offers". I have not seen this particular home, so I can not advise you on the condition. However, It is a short-sale. There are 3 other homes within 1/4 mile that are for sale that currently have no offers and 9 for sale within 1/2 mile. If you would like to see a list of surrounding properties, view this property, or want more information about submitting a "Backup Offer", please let me know.

- Dane