Kjroach, Home Buyer in Memphis, TN

is this house for sale?

Asked by Kjroach, Memphis, TN Tue Jun 11, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Tennessee/Memphis/sold/1349513-1…

Answers

5
No, its not for Sale. The home is a foreclosure and should be placed on the market soon.

I love Referrals
Chris
Christine (chris) Abston, ABR. GRI
Re/Max Real Estate Experts
901-355-0056 Cell
901-685-6000 off
901-842-9399 Fax
901-758-1201 alt fax
abstonc@bellsouth.net
http://www.cabston.remax-tennessee.com
short sales, HUD home or foreclosures
This house is currently not listed for sale. The good news is there are others listed for sale in that area. If you are interested in buying in this area or anywhere in the greater Memphis area feel free to email me at JCornesRealEstate@gmail.com
Currently not for sale. A bit of confusion I see, as this doesn't appear to have been an active listing in the MLS for several years.
Edith makes good points below, if you're serious about selling or buying, do yourself a huge favor and contact and contract with a professional agent or broker. If you would like more information on the Memphis market, or W. Tennessee properties and what's currently going on, feel free to contact me.

Michael
Be careful on Trulia, this one if you look inside the link it says sold, it is a public record info on Trulia, not a home for sale. When you open the site to look at the property you will see that above the sale price
it says PUBLIC RECORD....

If you are serious about buying a home, there are a few things you must do or should do

a) connect with a good local loan officer with a reputable bank or lending company
b) connect with an experienced Realtor, familiar with the area in which you intend to buy
if you want to find out the necessity why you should get a pre-qualification letter from a
reputable lender, and why you should commit and be loyal to ONE REALTOR your personal
Buyers Agent (no fee to the buyer in most if not all cases as multiple listing properties the buyers
agents are usually paid by the Seller's side at the closing!) e-mail me and I gladly send you detailed
information about both, if you need a recommendation for a good Realtor in your area, let me know
and I can do that for you as well. Just e-mail me...

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
It is a condo nd I do not find it lsted for sale