is this a good time to buy atlantic city rental property ? what about ventnor ?

Asked by Vu Tran, Atlantic City, NJ Mon Mar 11, 2013

Answers

3
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Tue Mar 12, 2013
If you'd like to get together to run the numbers, I think you'll find this is a great time to buy. You'll need a REALTOR that knows the rental market and knows the new requirements for flood elevations. Call Laura Giannotta at 609-384-6121 or contact me via email a Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com.
Linda Magari…, Agent, margate, NJ
Mon Mar 11, 2013
It's always a good time to buy real estate if the price and numbers are right. Rentals are up, people have lost flooded out homes. There is a greater than ever need for housing. I have a great Ventnor property with 11 residential units and 4 commercial. All are rented except on small office used for storage.Contact LINDA MAGARICK 800 636 4508.
Sherry Yampa…, Agent, North Wildwood, NJ
Mon Mar 11, 2013
It is a buyers market. It surely it a great time to buy in Atlantic City. Ventnor is a great area. If you let me know what you are interested in I will search for you and email you some listings you may like.