is there an assocation fee?

Asked by Richsc610, Sewell, NJ Thu Apr 17, 2014

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3091018399-Florence-Plan-in-Len… target="_blank" rel="nofollow noreferrer noopener">http://www.trulia.com/property/3091018399-Florence-Plan-in-L…

Answers

2
sheryle.mul…, Agent, Vineland, NJ
Sun May 25, 2014
No association fees, but there is lot rent which covers the cost of city water and sewerage, trash collection, snow removal from street, club house, street lights.
Maryanne Wolf, Agent, Sewell, NJ
Fri May 9, 2014
There is a Home Owner's Association fee of approx. $70 a month and that is paid quarterly. Please call me at 856.238.4503 or email at wolfhomes1@gmail.com so I can help you with anymore questions. If you are in the market for buying... it is a great time! Homes are selling cheap!
Hi Maryann:
Not the same property. My property is a manufactured home located in a mobile home park, Cedar Crest Village. Not a Ryan home, so not the same home. That clears up the misunderstanding. Thanks!!!
Flag Sun Aug 3, 2014
Hi again Sheryle! I have written down here that I spoke with a Lauren back in April at the Ryan Homes sales office. I actually had a buyer interested in these homes and that is why I had called the sales office to obtain some information on the development as a whole. That buyer has since purchased another property. I haven't seen or heard anything going on as to the scamming... but yikes! Scamming is a scary thing! I will keep my eyes out! I hope that we are talking about the same property because a lot rent refers to (in my mind) a mobile home park. To my knowledge this person was inquiring about a new single family home development in Lenwood Court.
Flag Thu Jul 17, 2014
Hi Maryanne:
What contact number did you call? The contact number listed is my cell phone and there is no Lauren. You must have called the wrong number.
There is no Lauren at my office should you call the office number. The office file states to contact the listing agent for any and all information. So no one at my office would even know about whether or not there is a homeowners association, or if there was a fee or not. What agency do you work for? Unfortunately I am receiving calls informing me that this property is listed on the internet for rent, and some people have been told a lot of false information, and are being told to send a deposit, sight unseen, to rent this home. Hopefully no one has sent money to any scammers!! This home is only for sale, not for rent.
Flag Thu Jul 10, 2014
Hi Sheryle, I called and spoke with Lauren at the contact number on the listing and asked her for this information and was informed of such. Perhaps the information your office gives out should be correct.... to buyers as well as other agents. Have a wonderful day!
Flag Thu Jun 26, 2014
Hi Maryann:
Not sure where you got that information. I am the listing agent for this property. Should anyone have questions about this property they should contact me, not you for accurate information about this home and this community. Thank you.
Flag Sun May 25, 2014