Market Conditions in 33131>Question Details

Mohd, Home Seller in 33131

is it a good idea to invest in brickell key nowadays?

Asked by Mohd, 33131 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Answers

8
Their Mohd,

Brickell Key still provides excellent investment properties. Price are still rising in Brickell (check out my Investors Guide to Miami Real Estate 2014 http://luxlifemiamiblog.com/invest-in-Miami/

Brickell Key is a gated Island with limited opportunities to build on and excellent ocean views. Since the supply is limited the investment opportunities can be great (ofcourse depending on the unit and the price)

Check http://luxlifemiamiblog.com for more Real Estate News and statistics or call me 305 508 0899
Hi Mohd,

Though the question was asked several years ago, I hope to provide updated insight to those looking to invest in Brickell. Even with market increases, the answer is a simple, resounding, yes ! With prices continuing to climb, we have enough data to suggest our client's invest in Brickell. It is one of the most stable neighborhoods in all of Miami, and demands serious prices per square foot. There is still room for negotiations , and deals to be had, but investors should act very soon !
Hello Mohd,

Looking real estate as a long term investment is my advise, therefore I say it still a good idea to invest in Brickell Key. Also, you must always take into consideration a basic real estate principle: Location, Location, Location. Miami is already a great destination, and within city's prime locations there is Brickell/Downtown, and within the area being inside an island limits the land for supply.
This is why large and small developers are putting plenty of resources to bring important new developments such as Brickell Citi Center, Millecento, SLS Brickell, among other residential and commercial properties that at the end will add more value to its surroundings.

If you are planning to invest soon, I am happy to help you find your next real estate opportunity!

Felipe Quintero
786.262.6777
info@felipequintero.com
Brickell Key, is a tantalizing taste of paradise, nested just east of Miami's financial district of Brickell. Brickell Key has sustained its prestigiousness and beauty over the years. Although prices have seemed to come down, placing buyers at an advantage, Brickell Key will undeniably remain a phenomenal investment. With just over a dozen immaculately maintained buildings on the island, there are units available for sale in the 100's up to the millions. One major pro, any unit should not be difficult to rent. Call me for any assistance you may need!
Brickell Key is a great area. It depends on what building you're looking at. Prices have dropped dramatically and smart buyers are taking advantage. There are also great developer units at Icon and Epic. Email me if i can help, trodife@yahoo.com
BUST it seems. I looked in 2009 and glad I stayed away. Be careful.
Icon Brickell is an urban oasis, just steps from the financial district and downtown Miami and a short drive from South Beach, Coral Gables, the Performing Arts Center, and the Design District on nearby I-95 and US-1 - yet a world away from the rush of the city.

With pricing lowered across the board, Miami's most spectacular condominium also happens to be its most spectacular deal. Icon Brickell, situated on a 2 acre private park 100 feet above Biscayne Bay is...all yours. An Infinity-edge pool that lives up to its name...also yours. The most lavish spa in the city...yours too. There will never be another Icon Brickell! Never! Financing is available.

Feel free to contact us to schedule your private tour. Our sales staff can be reached at 786.704.8482 or MiamiBestTeam@aol.com