is buying a condo in Sunrise mountain a good investment?

Asked by Mel, Sunrise Manor, Las Vegas, NV Sat Jul 17, 2010

Answers

2
Mr. Coffee, Both Buyer And Seller, Newport Coast, CA
Thu Oct 7, 2010
I would say no, do not buy a condo in that area as you can get them just as cheap on the strip now. If you buy at all I would buy homes and rent them out, cheap to fix up and families need homes to rent and not condos in Vegas. We use one guy in Vegas to fix up all the homes we buy and so far he is quite good, he gives me a fair price and is his team is quite fast. No, I am not an agent nor even in that market but I do buy homes, condos and land in areas I see opportunities for investments around the world, I am well represented as far as my broker goes and will not change who I use.
Chantella Br…, , 89135
Sat Jul 17, 2010
It depends on the rental comps in that area.
Buying anything in Las Vegas, right now is a good investment. Prices are low, people are being forelcosed on and need places to rent, and we still have a steady stream of people moving here form out of state despite the unemployment rate.
Its amazing!
Ok I ran the comps. There are 52 condos listed for rent. They range from 475 to 950 depending on the size.
If you need help purchasing one, or would like to know more about the neighborhood, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help.
Thank you
Chantella Brimhall
"Short Sale & Bank Owned Specialist"
702-630-5618
cbrimhall09@gmail.com
Web Reference:  http://www.cbrimhall.com