is 601 LongBoat Club pet friendly?

Asked by curtis jordan, Siluria, AL Tue Sep 24, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/homes/Florida/Longboat_Key/sold/100083…

Answers

3
Jen and Mark…, Agent, Holmes Beach, FL
Tue Sep 24, 2013
No, Longboat Key Towers is not pet friendly. This particular unit also sold a few months ago. If you'd like current listings that show pet friendly communities, please let us know. We are here to help.

Jen and Mark Bowman
Keller Williams on the Water
941-840-0117
Ron and Susan…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Sep 24, 2013

No, unfortunately Longboat Key Towers isn't pet friendly. But there are several others on Longboat that are.

It can be difficult to find pet friendly condos on Longboat, but they do exist. Some limit the size and breed of the pet you can have. So that would be the first question.

I'd be happy to help you find a condo on Longboat that would be right for you and our pet. Just give me a call or email.

Also, if you would like to check out our recommedations from other buyers, go to the top of the page on Trulia. Click on "Find an Agent," sort by "Longboat Key", "Agent" and "Recommendations". You'll see we are number one!

I hope to hear from you soon,

Susan

Ron and Susan Noce
Key Realty, St. Armands
Email: sue@ronnoce.com
Mobile: 941-518-3954
Julie Klick, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Tue Sep 24, 2013
No. Longboat Key Towers is not pet friendly. What kind of pet do you have and size and I can send you some condos to view.
Thanks.

Julie Klick
Michael Saunders & Co.
julieklick@michaelsaunders.com
I've gotta 650 pound gorilla AND a white elephant...what luxury facility can I buy in the $575 to $675K fixer upper category?
Flag Thu Dec 12, 2013