i was looking at the home on 4602 rolling hills road is the asking price to much for the home

Asked by sucevichn, Pittsburgh, PA Sun Sep 30, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094337323-4602-Rolling-Hills…

Answers

3
Frank E Hammond’s answer
Frank E Hamm…, , Pittsburgh, PA
Sun Sep 30, 2012
The truth is that it is all negotiable. You can pull comps, but the fact is no two houses are completely alike. What is needed is an experienced negotiator, someone who knows home construction, who knows how to look outside the box things like history on the market, prior sales of the property..etc.

I am usually able to get homes for my buyers at 80 to 85% of the list price. My prior experience as a home owners insurance claims manager for 17 years, provides me tools that most realtors do not possess. Please give me a call and we can crunch some numbers and get you the best possible deal you can get on this house. One word of advice, never become emotionally attached to a particular house. It is more important to think in terms of an investment as opposed to cuteness.

My cell # is 724- 518-6564.
Nancy Theys, Agent, Wexford, PA
Sun Sep 30, 2012
I'd be happy to answer that question, by sending some comparable solds your way.
Feel free to contact me with an email address.
Janice Caputo, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Sun Sep 30, 2012
It's a beautiful home and seems well priced; do you want to set an appointment to view it? JC