i want to know some area info about methuen(cadmen street) homes avg price in this area n oher info thanks

Asked by Shabz, Andover, MA Thu Jun 19, 2008

info about area 64 camden street methuen,for buying home,and avg price in the area,is it good to buy around this area to have equity after 5 to 7 years of time?

Answers

3
Michael Giles’ answer
Michael Giles, Agent, Beverly, MA
Thu Jun 19, 2008
I have sold a couple of houses in Methuen in the last year and always tell my first time home buyers that it is a great value. It appears to be priced well, especially for new construction. You will need to talk to your lender to make sure that the program you are in will allow you to be the first unit out in a new condo development. You can use the link below to access a full community report on Methuen. If I can be of any more help don't hesitate to contact me at 978-882-4659.
Jill, , Methuen, MA
Wed Jan 7, 2009
This is not a good area of town. My sister has lived in Methuen for over 10yrs and is very familiar with the streets since she used to drive a school bus for Methuen. I would stay away from this street.
Ron Butler, Agent, Salem, NH
Tue Dec 30, 2008
Hi Shabz:

I work and live in Methuen please give me a call and I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the real estate market in Methuen. I notice you are from Andover should I assume you know Lawrence well?

I can be reached at 978-852-2242

Ron
aka The Butler