Market Conditions in 78258>Question Details

Andy, Home Buyer in 78258

i want a build new house plz advise me how much it will cost per sq the luxury home upgreded

Asked by Andy, 78258 Wed Feb 27, 2008

Answers

5
When looking to build your own custom home there are many different factors that can come to play in estimating cost. First is the land you want to build on, if it is already suitable or if it need to be built up and leveled for a home, utilities need to be brought to the site, if septic is required or city plumbing.

Then you also have to have plans drawn up which can vary based on what you are wanting. As building material and labor costs are going up, you also want to look at the finish-outs are going to be.

I would be happy to talk to you about the benefits and see what kind of costs are going to expect in your custom home. Please feel free to contact me.

Travis Reed
River Valley Real Estate
210-853-5327
travis@rvreco.com
http://www.rivervalleyre.com
Hello Andy

It depends on the area you are looking to build and amount and quality of upgrades you are looking to include in your new home. When you have time we can talk and I can further assist you. you can email me at crivera@sell-satx.com
It looks like you already live in San Antonio. A great way to check out some new and beautiful Luxury Homes would be to attend the Parade of Homes at Cibolo Canyons that starts Wednesday, September 3rd. You can actually talk to each of the builders and see their 'product'.
When you get ready to shop around and compare builders, I suggest you look for an agent that is familiar with builders and the luxury home market.
Paula Christo
Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist
Member - Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division
Member - Greater SA Builders Association
Web Reference: http://www.paulachristo.com
Andy,

All builders charge a different amount for a luxury home! You could see prices from $165 SQFT up to and exceeding $400 SQFT. What is your definition of luxury and do you already have a lot? I have a client building in Anaqua Springs for $250 SQFT including the lot..... As far as luxury builders, you can look into the following: Stadler Custom Homes, MIke Holloway Custom Homes, Burdick Custom Homes, , JMW Homes, Kyle Lindsey Custom Homes and Diamante Custom Homes. These just represent a few builders in the area...
This is going to be dependent on the builder, the area, what you want to spend. There are so many factors to this question. If you are looking for a new builder check out my site and if you need help. Please send me an email.
J.