iS THIS STILL ACTIVE?

Asked by alicengodoy, Whittier, CA Thu Oct 10, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3126210421--S-6th-St-Monte…

Answers

4
J.J. Haro, Agent, Whittier, CA
Tue May 26, 2015
This property is active For Sale and has a new list price of $380,000. Montebello has many great neighborhoods and lots of homes that reflect pride of ownership in this great community. If you ever have a question about Montebello real estate, always feel free to contact me at jharo.realestate@gmail.com.
149 S. 5th St Montebello CA 90640
Flag Tue May 26, 2015
Frank Quinta…, Agent, Alhambra, CA
Fri Oct 31, 2014
No longer active. I successfully sold this home in October 2014. If you need the help of a full-time, professional, friendly Realtor, please give me a call at (626) 975-5656. I love my clients and my clients love me!
Mandy Jia, Agent, San Gabriel, CA
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Yes, It 's available. Thanks for your question.
Martha Moral…, Agent, La Habra Heights, CA
Thu Oct 10, 2013
It doesn't look like this house is active. If this is something you are looking to buy, I can send you more listings with similar qualities.

The end of the year is the best time to buy. A lot of buyers slow down to get ready for the holidays. Less competition for the serious buyers.

Let me know where I can email you.

Martha R Morales
310 993-1103