how much is my home worth?

Asked by john, 34652 Tue Dec 9, 2008

Answers

8
Fred Strickroot MBA, ePRO’s answer
Fred Strickr…, Agent, New Port Richey, FL
Wed Mar 6, 2013
John, email me your address, along with a list of any upgrades you have done to the home since you have owned, and I will prepare a comparable market analysis (CMA) and email it to you.

Fred Strickroot
HomeNet
727-478-8997
mybestfloridarealtor@gmail.com
James Staub, , New Port Richey, FL
Wed Dec 10, 2008
John, there are a couple of answers to your question. The BEST and MOST complete answer is, your home is worth whatever the market will bear paying for it. In West Pasco, we are coming to the end of a declining market(by the end of the 3rd quarter), so to best figure out what your home is worth, look at the last 90 days of sales in your area, look at amenities(pool,lot size i.e.)and the be ready to adust down by 5-10% to stay ahead of the market. In our area, market price means expired listing, or no sale. You will get a lot of lookers, but todays home buyer is driven by value and price. Any further questions, please contact me at jimstaub@century21palm.com, or call 727-868-2121.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Dec 10, 2008
John,

You have a couple of options:

1. contact an appraiser and pay $300 to $400 for an appraisal

2. Contact a real estate profssiona for a FREE comparative market analysis

Your choice should be a clear one...........................
George Sente…, Other Pro, Bridgeport, CT
Tue Dec 9, 2008
In Pasco county, homes are the cheapest around, they can go from $ 50.00 per sf up to 150.00 maybe more in port richey area around $ 80.00sf.
You need to get an appraiser to really get an idea, or get a Realtor to give you a CMA FOR FREE
That is a comparable just to give you a starting point.
It all depends on the location, subdivision, homes for sale in your area, it also depends if you are upside down, going into foreclosure or short sale, maybe a For Sale By Owner maybe what you need.
I dont know what your needs are, but if you like i can give you a CMA on your property, remember its a buyers market, they set the price, there are over 5800 homes on the market in west pasco county alone, so the competition is great. I am an agent and i reside in Pasco, so i know the area.
If you like more info you can email me kalamata34654@yahoo.com or 727-645-3090 Good Luck
Liz Caplan, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Dec 9, 2008
You can pay to get your home appraised or talk to a Realtor in your area who can show you camparables of what has recently sold. If you need assistance finding a top Realtor in your area I would be happy to refer you to a Realtor in your area.

Regards
Liz
liz@pittsburghhomesite.com
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Dec 9, 2008
It's only worth what someone actually pays for it . If anyone can give you the answer to this question before that happens then his name should be Nostradamus. Study your market as much as possible and try to have a realistic number in mind if you try to sell. Check this site out and see what the housing trends,average sales prices are, how many sales per month check the charts and graphs ect..It will get you close to what to expect at this time. It's all based on public records and is current.

http://www.bhgrealestate.com/Views/Look/Default.aspx

Good Luck, Dunes
NonRealtor, , 23456
Tue Dec 9, 2008
It's worth less today than it was last month. Good Luck
Rosie Morot-…, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Dec 9, 2008
John,
In order to answer your question you need to provide an address,