how much has the median home price changed in Windham, Nh from August 2011 until now?

Asked by mcnikitas, Windham, NH Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

5
Scott Godzyk’s answer
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Mar 19, 2013
I have noticed a distinct difference in values based on if a home is new or old, big or small, good consition or poor condition, reo, short sale or re-sale. I do not like to look as a whole but look at exatcly one type against the same type that has sold becuase the difference can be great in the plus or minu category. Prices are mostly stable, some are going up in desired areas and homes in good condition while homes needing the most work continue to decline because of a lack of mortgages available to buy them
Lisa Anne La…, Agent, Windham, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Well priced homes in Windham are selling quickly and at the asking price or above. We are seeing a shortage of quality homes in Windham, NH. Do you have a home to sell? A comparative market analysis will tell you what your home is worth and then you can tell if you feel it is better or worse than August 2011. In my professional opinion the market here is definitely on the upswing.
You can contact me with any questions at about.me/lisaannelandry
Dana Hunzelm…, Agent, Derry, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Here is a direct answer to your question. Since 8/1/2011 the median price of a single family residential home in Windham has slipped a little; down by about 3%.

But, I will quickly add - There are so many other factors to consider when pricing your current home, or one you would like to buy, that this % becomes almost meaningless. It is just a one day snapshot that does not consider conditions, location, motivation, time of year, your particular home, and other generalities that make for a well thought out market price for a home.

Get a professional market analysis from an agent familiar with the market place you are in. It is free of charge and is worth its weight in gold.

I am available to help further.

Dana Hunzelman
603-548-3148
dhunzelman@c21northshore
Allison Mund…, Agent, Salem, NH
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I can take a look at the market for you. We are seeing things moving now in Windham as there is not to much inventory. Please feel free to email/call me and I will narrow down what price range you are looking at.
amundry@cocoearly.com
603-401-4006
Coco Early
125 Indian Rock Rd
Windham, NH
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Mon Mar 18, 2013
In order to answer your question best, I would love to know more about why you are interested in this answer, and more so what are your plans, because you must have some plans or thoughts. You know the general median price within a period of 6 months is probably totally worthless to you or your decision making process.

Just think that a general median price a little up or down in 6 months means nothing unless your particular location, and its appeal, lot size, home size, age, lot size, amenities, quality of construction etc. etc. are put into the comparison, and then based on all the information an experienced Realtor
who knows your area around Windham NH can provide you with an adjusted and market competitive
market evaluation and some information about whether prices have gone up, are stable or otherwise
during the last 6 months, remember that you are also talking about the winter months, when Spring and Summer markets can be quite different.

If you need a good recommendation for a Realtor in your area, feel free to contact me and I gladly
pass a good recommendation on to you.
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)