ptarnal, Home Buyer in Saline, MI

how is the housing market condition in MARBELLA??

Asked by ptarnal, Saline, MI Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

4
Carla Wade, Agent, Houston, TX
Tue Apr 21, 2015
Marbella is in high demand and resale homes sell very quickly although they are competing with new home builders who are still in the neighborhood. The main reason for this is because new home prices are going up in the strong housing market we are experiencing at this time.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Mon Jun 25, 2012
Or maybe like selling a fresh, rare steak and chili in Clear Lake City, Texas!
Nicole Goodf…, Agent, Deer Park, CA
Sat Jun 9, 2012
Mar Bella is a great community! It offers great schools and neighborhood amenities. However, in my opinion the big negative I hear from several of the prospective homeowners and current homeowners is the taxes are too high. They do have one of the highest tax rates around. Please let me know if I can provide you any further information or if you need information about other League City Communites. I would be glad to help.

Nicole Goodfriend
RE/MAX Eastside
713-480-3165
nicolegoodfriend@remax.net
Ruth Ann Man…, Agent, Friendswood, TX
Fri Jun 8, 2012
Things are moving in Mar Bella. There have been 32 sales so far in 2012, 24 homes are pending sale, and there are 34 active listings. Prices range from $95-97/SF for sales in 2012, and the active and pending listings are priced closer to $100/SF overall. There's a good mix of new construction and resales. The schools are great and it's an attractive community. Let me know if you have specific questions I can address.

Good Luck,
Ruth Ann
http://www.har.com/ruthannmanison