how far away from route 1?

Asked by Sharon, Kennebunk, ME Wed Oct 16, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/1053046167-729-Coles-Hill-Rd-…

Answers

5
Carole L. Ma…, Agent, WELLS, ME
Thu Oct 17, 2013
It is approximately 1.8 miles from 729 Coles Hill Road to Post Road (Rte 1); travel time per Yahoo maps is approximately 3 minutes. I'd say 5 minutes just to be safe because the road is quite windy in spots...
I live around the corner from there and am familiar with the area, so please feel free to ring me if you would like more information about this or other homes in the area that you are interested in.
Enjoy your day!
-Carole 207-641-6796
BH&G The Masiello Group
1465 Post Road
Wells, ME
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Oct 17, 2013
A quick suggestion for you for the future, if there is not map attached to the listing you are looking at on trulia, copy the complete address, go to google maps put it in and now you get a map you can reduce and see the surroundings, highways and so much more... It is easy to do... try it next time.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Pam Atwood, Agent, Winston Salem, NC
Thu Oct 17, 2013
If you're looking to get to Route 1 in Kennebunk it is not too far...about 10 minutes drive, give or take a few minutes. If you're looking to access places in Wells, this is not very close to that stretch of Route 1. This is on the northern end of Wells. Hope this helps. Please contact me if you want more specific info on this property or would like to set up a time to see it.

I am based in southern York County and cover the area from Portsmouth going north up to Wells/Kennebunk. I'd be happy to help you. We have offices in Wells & Kennebunk as well.

Pam Atwood
Better Homes & Gardens/The Masiello Group
mobile: 207-361-7305
email: pamatwood@masiello.com
why is the fee so high and why is it paid year round?
Flag Thu Nov 14, 2013
Richard Yost, Agent, Auburn, ME
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Coles Hill Rd is about 5 miles from Rte 1. I am very familiar with the area if you have any other questions
Barry Shapiro, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Wed Oct 16, 2013
Apx 42 miles: to U.S. 1, Kennebunk, Wells, ME. I hope this helps (up 95)