Contact a good local Realtor and ask for a CMA if it's your home, you can also go to your county assessor's page and do a detailed residential search and report. It sounds hard but it is not. First do a search to bring up your property (usually you can put in your address and it will bring up the information) , print this information, you will need it for the detailed residential search.
In the detailed residential search page put in the following information:
1) date time frame - it should be no more than 12 months,
2) put in the type of home (ranch, split-level, 2-story etc),
3) put in a square foot range (I will add 10-15% to my properties size for the top number and do the same but subtract for the bottom number,
4) put in your area or property tax code,
5) put in the type of transaction - sold
These parameters will give you a number of homes that have sold in the last 12 months that are most like yours in the above items. Or if you are looking in a specific area to see what has sold in a certain time frame just put in that information. If you come up with a very large number of homes increase the number of items you are specifing like garage (2 car, 1 car, detatched or attached) basement ( full basement, finished or none) type of exterior( siding, wood lap) etc...