Deborah Mila, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

how close to college of southern nevada?

Asked by Deborah Mila, Washington, PA Fri Mar 14, 2014

This question was asked from… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

If you would like me to help you buy this home please contact me directly so we can go over the value of this property as well as a suggest offer price.

If you would like me to send you other properties that are currently available that match your search criteria please send me what it is you are looking for via my Buyer's Form here:

When you send me your info please include a little bit about your investment strategy including your exit strategy so I can make sure we are going after properties that will match your investment needs. If you do not have one that is fine I can help you create one.

I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you with purchasing your next property here in Las Vegas.

Robert Adams
Licensed Real Estate Broker NV#62827 MA#9530304 RI#18138

NV Broker & Team Leader of The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies

MA & RI Broker at Sankey Real Estate
C: 508-250-0345
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 28, 2014
15 minutes
Flag Sun Oct 12, 2014
This is a dated question and the home is no longer available per site. But a point of reference would be 14 min, 6.5 miles +/-.

Chad Roberts
Realty One Group
If you have A Personal vehicle, it would be about 10-15 minutes. If you are looking for walking distance, it will be too far. The Public transportation system would be another alternative, but just A while longer.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 27, 2014
Good Morning Deborah,

To answer your question, the closes campus to our community El Paseo is the East Cheyenne Campus. It's 10 minutes away in your personal vehicle and if you're going to take the public transit it's 52 minutes away and the bus line is near our community.

If you have any further question feel free to call me at (702) 438-3132 my name is Karen G.
Hi Deborah,
This home is rather far from the various CSN's. If you would like, you can email me your criteria including which CSN you are needing to be near and provide me with a maximum distance and I can do a search for all options and send them to your email.

Feel free to call me with any questions!

Laura Bauer
Foundation Realty, LLC
There are multiple campuses for the College of Southern Nevada. It isn't within walking distance of either. The closest one to this house would be the Charleston campus, and that would be about 7 miles away.