homes in sierra dawn south for 32000.00

Asked by Aehice, Sacramento, CA Fri Oct 12, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3094445878-1660-W-Johnston-Av…

Answers

3
John Juarez, Agent, Fremont, CA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Aehice,

You do realize that the link that you supplied is to a mobile/manufactured home, don't you?
Of Copurse. I lived in Hemet for 9 years. Im fimiliar with Sierra Dawn, North and South.
Flag Sun Oct 28, 2012
Diane Eleyse…, Agent, Hemet, CA
Sun Oct 14, 2012
Dear Friend in Sacramento, Sierra Dawn is a subdivision in Hemet developed in the late 1960's there is a broad spectrum of homes in that area. There are two parts to it, Sierra Dawn North and Sierra Dawn South. This is a planned senior community over 55. You can purchase some lots and place your own mobile on permanent foundation. There are single, double and triple wide homes available with an array of amenities and square footage. Are you looking to retire in our community? The prices range from much less than $32,000. and up. The one you mention in your inquiry is in the $64,500 price point and a newer home. If you are not working with a Realtor I would be happy to assist you in locating a home in our community. Just call Diane at 951-492-9642 Thanks..and good fortune to you and yours...
Sierra Dawn North is not part of Sierra Dawn Estates.
Flag Wed Jan 6, 2016
Cindy Watson, Agent, Hemet, CA
Sat Oct 13, 2012
I assume the question is that you are looking for a property there? call me if you like 951 807 7515