Aimee Nielsen, Home Buyer in New York, NY

homes for sale in point pleasant, nj

Asked by Aimee Nielsen, New York, NY Sun Dec 30, 2012

This question was asked from…

Hi Aimee,
At the current time, this property is not on the market. It hasn't been for many years. Sometimes, when an owner is behind on payments, their properties hit websites like Trulia because a lis pendens is filed (a pre-foreclosure). That does not mean that the house is actually for sale.
If you are interested in purchasing in Pt Boro, whether you are only looking for a foreclosure or if you would consider an easier transaction (and not always a more expensive one!) I would be happy to help you.
Just contact me via Trulia or my website, below.
Web Reference:
Aimee, please feel free to contact me to answer any real estate questions you may have. I am broker/owner of NJ Realty located in Point Pleasant Boro. I look forward to hearing from you! 732-600-6256
Hi Aimee:

I am happy to know you are interested in Point Pleasant...Great area..Let me know if I can be of help to you.
A very Happy New Year.

Diane/agent. 732 859 2376
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 30, 2012
Hi Aimee,

The system seems to have cut off part of your question. Do you need information on homes for sale in Point Pleasant or Point Pleasant Beach ? Before I switched to RE/MAX, I was the general manager of a realk estate company in "point", I am sure I can get you the information you are looking for. Thanks and have a Happy New Year.