hi, which area is better to buy a home Carpentersville or South Elgin? I have 3 little kids btw age 6 and 5month.

Asked by obalola_ym1, Carpentersville, IL Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

4
Larry Bernst…, , Oak Brook, IL
Thu Jan 2, 2014
I a professional in a real estate-related field and have 3 children ages 6,6 & 4. I know it can be difficult to find the house not only best for your physical needs but those of your family outside the home. I would suggest comparing school districts, which one offers extra-ciricular activities, uses new technologies (like smart boards, IPads, etc) and what is the budget situation like. Try to stay in an incorporated area to ensure local services are provided by a specific municipallty. I would be happy to help you with the process of getting pre-approved for financing. and continue to offer advice where needed. Contact me at (847) 815 - 8229 or larry.bernstein@carringtonms.com. Good luck.
Appompa255, Home Buyer, Carpentersville, IL
Wed Aug 21, 2013
As long as you are on the west side of either you're fine.
Maria Ascenc…, Agent, SAINT CHARLES, IL
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Both areas are great communities. It all depends on your needs and what is important to you and your family such as commuting to and from work, schools/daycare, etc. I'd love to assist you in finding your perfect home!

Feel free to call, text or email me at your convenience.

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
(630) 945-0139
mascencio@remax.net
Geoff Ommen, Agent, Barrington, IL
Mon Aug 19, 2013
That is like asking which flavor is better. Chocolate or vanilla. It totally depends on what type of ammenities you are looking for. I would discuss this with your realtor since both areas have a lot to offer. If you do not have a realtor, please reach out.

Geoff Ommen
Broker Baird &Warner Barrington
847-271-2622
geoff.ommen@bairdwarner.com