hello.happy holidays. I read about size its •22,919 sqft, I think its wrong, cant be that big.

Asked by R_arakelyan, Rancho Cordova, CA Mon Dec 24, 2012

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3085999276-8437-Amrita-Ct-Sac…

Answers

2
Jed Setzer, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Lets focus on active and available houses that we can work together to position you to be able to make the best and most competitive offer possible on a home that fits your current and future needs. Working with a dedicated Buyer's Agent is the smartest first step to happy home ownership; I'd like to be that agent for you. JedSetzer.com JSetzer@GoLyon.com.
Patrick O'Ha…, Agent, Citrus Heights, CA
Mon Dec 24, 2012
You are correct, the square footage has been misquoted.....it is apprx 2200 sqft.
This property also does have an accepted offer as of Nov 23. It also is a short
sale. If you are looking to make a purchase at this time, you really should select
a qualified real estate agent to assist you. Trulia and Zillow both have issues with
being able to provide accurate and timely data and in order to be successful in the
current market, you have to be on top of new listings as they are going quickly.