has the market in the Peninsula improved in the past year- has the market in homes improved since the summer of 2011?

Asked by Shevawn, New York, NY Sun Feb 17, 2013

Answers

3
Colleen Hunt, Agent, Cornelius, NC
Fri Mar 15, 2013
The market here has improve dramatically! Sales are hot around the lake! I see you are from NY. As a ex-NYer, I can tell you that moving here is wonderful. The weather is great and there is so much to do! Please contact me and I'd be glad to show you around and find the perfect home for you!
Mike Carpino, Agent, Huntersville, NC
Sun Feb 17, 2013
The Peninsula has always been a popular choice for people moving into the area. It has it all! Location, tons of amenities, golf, social club, and waterfront homes. There is a wide range of home prices dictated by your criteria. The home sales have increased tremendously but believe you can still get a great deal on a home. Go to my website http://www.lakenormanwaterfrontrealestate.com and you can search all homes in The Peninsula or email me and I will get you started on a auto email search that will update you daily. It may help save you time when looking for a home.

Hope this helps.

Mike
704 301-9264
Mike@lakeandtown.com
Rose Cramer, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Feb 17, 2013
I would say it has. Cornelius is a very popular area for buyers. Right now the inventory is extremely low and this is helping bring home prices up. Also the amount of Foreclosures has decreased. You will still find some short sales, but foreclosures have decreased. If you are comparing home prices to 2011 I would say it is a save bet to look at least to a 3% increase depending on the home. I am available to give you market comparables of any property you may be interested in. Give me a call at 704-607-7514 I am here to serve you.