dose anyone know how the real estate market has trended over the last 5 or 10 years. i would like to know if buying a house in Shelton is a good

Asked by Tragicallyjuliet, 53051 Wed Sep 9, 2009

investment now or wait?

Answers

1
YOUR FRIENDLY…, , 06460
Wed Sep 9, 2009
Buying a house in Shelton is a great idea and an awesome value especially in the Huntington section of Shelton. Shelton is one of the best kept bedroom community to NY secrets around the area.
It has one of the best tax rates in the surrounding area. The mill rate is very low. 18.51 if I'm not mistaken from the last time I looked.
Buying & investing now in home ownership in Shelton is a fabulous investment.
I can go on and on but I won't for now. To much to type.
If you are interested in knowing anything further for the Shelton area please feel free to contact me anytime. I will be more than happy to give you more information and if interested even further I will even show you some of our are listings and I can even e-mail you some of them too.
I am YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD REALTOR.
Feel free to contact me at 203-581-3317 I am affiliated with The Higgins Group which is one of the areas fastest growing real estate companies.
Have a wonderful day!!!