msugarcubed, Home Buyer in New York, NY

curious as to the investment potential outlook for single family homes is in the KC & surrounding areas is like. is there strong rental market?

Asked by msugarcubed, New York, NY Tue May 21, 2013

Answers

3
Pam Bay, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Aug 2, 2013
KC appears to be an excellent investment property location right now... I have found a great tool to find investment properties that finds great properties in many U.S. areas, Kansas City included, analyzes their investment potential both as a flip or even as a hold and rent... Free service and seems to be really on top of it. Here's the link: https://fs21.formsite.com/SolutionSource/Register/secure_ind…
William Robi…, Agent, Kansas City, MO
Tue May 21, 2013
Storybook Realty specializes in investment real estate. We have several advantages that we offer to investors that are critical to the out of state investor.
First, we are not active investors. This is important to our clients because we are not competing for the best properties for our own portfolio and selling the rest to our clients. However, we began the business in flipping, so we have first hand experience.
Second, we do not offer property management services, but do have recommendations. This is important so that we can focus on the investment strategy of the investor and not the strategy that best suits the property management firm.
For unbiased advice, that can be tailored to each investors specific strategies, we feel that we are best suited to provide professional advice to each client.
Regarding market areas in Kansas City. There is a wide range of properties within different neighborhoods, that depending upon strategies can make a difference for the investor. Each client has specific requirements and that is matched with first hand experience to find the right properties.
I have been in real estate since 2003 with specific experience in the last 5 years of working for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in property analysis. This gives me a good opportunity to experience the market on over 2000 properties annually.

Let me know if I can answer specific questions related to your strategy.

William Robison
Storybook Realty
Owner/Broker
816-804-1226
william@storybookrealty.net
Home Remedy…, Other Pro, MO,
Tue May 21, 2013
I am an active investor here in the Kansas City Metro. There is huge potential for buy and hold investors here.

We specialize in finding those deeply discounted properties, both listed and unlisted. The combination of low property taxes and low property values, mixed with a strong rental market and continuing job growth makes KC an excellent area for investors looking to earn over 15% ROI, consistently.

Shoot me an email or call and I can begin sending properties your way to see if the numbers line up. We have a great property management staff, reliable and affordable construction crews, and a strong team geared towards success.

Chad Bartlett
Home Remedy Investments, LLC
HomeRemedyKC@gmail.com
913-735-5598
What are your thoughts about Tower Homes?
Flag Tue Nov 5, 2013