could the down payment be include in the mortgage loan?

Asked by Luz Paniagua, West, TX Sat Jan 18, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3142648159-4134-Garand-Ln-Wes…

Answers

6
Katie Ingram, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Hi Luz~

A VA Purchase Loan offers competitive interest rates often without requiring a downpayment or private mortgage insurance.

The VA helps Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of their mission, they provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy. VA Home Loans are provided by private lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms.

Contact your lender for more information or e-mail me and I will provide you with a list of local mortgage professionals.

Katie Ingram, Realtor®, CDPE, CFA
561.389.7863
katie@katieingram.com / http://www.katieingram.com
* Serving Buyers & Sellers in South Florida since 1999
Chad Roberts, Agent, Henderson, NV
Tue Mar 4, 2014
The VA Home loan is most applicable to your financing inquiry. Due keep in mind there are fees related to closing and so forth. Contact a Lender and local Realtor to assist with your property purchase.

Chad Roberts
Broker/Salesperson
Realty One Group
Carter Pierr…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Weston, FL
Tue Mar 4, 2014
Hello there,

There are loan programs that allow 100% financing, but on a purchase loan, there will most likely never be a scenario in which you bring $0 to the closing table. I would say that a good 95% of the loans that come across my desk have the borrower bringing at least 3.5% to the closing table. If you'd like to have a discussion about which loan programs you might want to consider, feel free to reach out to me at:

954-242-3563 (Cell)
954-626-6414 (Office)
Gary Hitchco…, Agent, Coral Springs, FL
Sun Jan 19, 2014
I'd call Michal Bander at Guaranteed Rate, 954-684-9227.
Stephanie Lee, Agent, Bloomington, MN
Sat Jan 18, 2014
I believe VA loans are the only loans where you can get 100% financing. Of course you have to qualify for a VA loan - one of them being a veteran
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Unfortunately, no. You have to have "skin in the game". Otherwise, it would be a "zero down" loan, right?? For FHA the minimum is ONLY 3.5%. SAVE SAVE SAVE.