condo sales in st augustine fl in last three months

Asked by Bob, Saint Augustine, FL Tue Oct 12, 2010

Answers

3
Sean Hess, Agent, Saint Augustine, FL
Fri Oct 15, 2010
Condos are still declining in St. Augustine, we're off 19% YTD from last years numbers. Some of that has to do with aggressive investor buying in the lower ranges...much more so than in normal years...so its dragged the whole down a bit. But we still have way too much inventory for the amount of available buyers.
gabriel palo…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Tue Oct 12, 2010
Tom,
Is St Augustine the bedroom community for Jacksonville?
Is there a chance of creating a trade for a waterfront home ( navigable) reasonably new minimum 4 bedrooms. pool for a South East condo valued at $200k ?
Tom Stewart, Agent, Atlantic Beach, FL
Tue Oct 12, 2010
HI Bob, I have a complete market analysis on the St Augustine area. Prices are generally more stable with the condo market here than they are in Jacksonville due to fewer foreclosures. The five year history is posted on my website below. The inventory has been steadily declining since January, however the absorption rate (the number of buyers looking for homes) did increase last month to a 15 month supply. These are general trends, but sales specific to your development can vary drastically. I would recommend a comparative market analysis to give you a better idea of sales and listings within your community. Thanks!