can you please send me all of the listings for 4 bedroom houses in this area. 300k limit. short-sale or potential foreclosures welcome.

Asked by John Aurora, Denver, CO Fri Oct 26, 2012

I have a 6-8 month time frame before I'm ready to make a commitment. just want to check quality of homes and trends in the market

Answers

6
Trish Kelly, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Of course, I will!! Do you have a direct e-mail address? I'll send something right away....
Trish Kelly, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Hi John,

I will be glad to help you with your search and looking at the trends in different communities in the Denver/Aurora area. There are many great communities and $300,000 will mean something entirely different in each community. I have a system called 'Listing Alerts' that will show you all of the available homes in all the areas you are interested in. It will then send you the new listings daily in those areas as they come on the market. The system let's you know when properties go under contract as well so you can keep up with the market trends in several different communities. We are here to assist you with all of your real estate needs.

Robert McGuire ASR
Realtor/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Julie Reddin…, , Highlands Ranch, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
I would be happy to set you up on a free search. Complete link below and I will do the rest

http://juliereddingtonrealestate.com/propertysearch/dream-ho…

Contact me with any questions!
Wisdom Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
Feel free to call 720-252-3854 or email wisdomrealestate@mac.com.

Thanks!
Wisdom Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Fri Oct 26, 2012
I would be happy to. What is your email to send the search results to?

Thanks!
The Wisdom Real Estate,Team