can i get this house with o down an with just a cerdit score of 562 please call me at 602-600 -8523?

Asked by Yumari, San Francisco, CA Mon Oct 7, 2013

This question was asked from http://=www.trulia.com%2Fproperty%2F3133832347-1513-E-Romley-Ave-Ph… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3133832347-1513-E-Romley-Ave-…

Answers

8
Dirk Vandeve…, , 85018
Mon Nov 11, 2013
There are new programs in AZ that require .5% down payment, you will need to improve your credit score however. This is not a grant program and there are no area restrictions, only income limits. Your first step will be to consult with a lender to see what can be done to improve your score.
Stephanie We…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Your first call should be to a lender so they can tell you exactly what you qualify for. All the best!
Raoul Lousta…, Agent, glendale, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Hello Yumari

i just dont see that you can but some times i am wrong best would be to talk to a Loan Officer to see your options , if you want me to give you the name of a few just contact me.

personally i think you might have to work on the credit score , most lenders have higher requirements, you might try some of the programs of the cities like wish, nsp to see if they can help you with some of the down payment and closing cost , soon their are going to be new requirements on fha loans that probably are going to make it harder to get a loan you also need to talk about this with your loan officer.

thanks
Jose Dias, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
The zero down will be hard (if not impossible) to overcome. Credit score is necessary for traditional financing. However you would have an option to do seller financing. But that would work only if you can come up with a down payment.

Jose Dias, REALTOR
(623) 418-5700
email: jose at MyFirstHouseAZ.com
website: http://www.MyFirstHouseAZ.com
A. J. Stewa…, Agent, Fort McDowell, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
You need a credit score of at least 600 to buy...and if anyone tells you that you can do a rent to own while you build your credit...you will end up paying more than it would cost you to just fix your credit. Rent to own situations are not good for the buyer. You are better of to just rent while you fix your score. Renting to own usually requires more money down than a typical loan with decent credit. Build your credit ...it takes very little time...to increase your credit score. Call me and I can help. AJ 480-217-2167
Don't let your emotions to own cause you to get into a situation that only benefits the property owner.
J Eduardo De…, , Phoenix, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Can you be creative? If so then there might be a solution if you have some cash to put down. Call me four eight zero three one eight 0153 and I will explain.
Nancy Verburg, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
Sorry but there aren't any loans that would meet your criteria. I can find rentals that would meet your needs until you could get your score up and some money saved to put down on a home.
Doug McVinua, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Mon Oct 7, 2013
It is going to be a challenge for you to find a decent loan at that FICO score and 0 down payment. We have lenders that will consult with you to find the best possible scenario for the situation.

One real possibility is going to be a recommendation to rent for a few months, maybe 6 with a mutual plan to improve your credit so you can get a good loan. A great lender will put together a plan with you to raise your score and not charge you for doing so.