Dimona Wilson, Real Estate Pro in Jackson, MS

can anyone tell me how to get more buyers?

Asked by Dimona Wilson, Jackson, MS Thu Sep 4, 2008

Answers

2
Jason Chapin, , San Francisco, CA
Thu Sep 4, 2008
Can you host open houses for busy listing agents? What about advertising buyer seminars? Partner with a good finance person, develop an interesting and fun seminar, then try to attract would-be buyers. You can also partner with attorneys, financial advisers, accountants and so on to form a networking group.

These are typical ways to attract buyers...

You can attract interest, too, by blogging. Start a list of hot properties in a popular area. Highlight what look like the top five to ten properties each week. Build a following on the web...

These all take time, but are so worth the investment!

Good luck!!!
gjohnsonbgc, Home Buyer, Mountain View, MO
Mon Apr 9, 2012
As a new buyer I have a list of criteria. I am discouraged that so few places in the area I seek meet that criteria.

In short, when I get home from a stressful day of work, I want a home atmosphere that provides revitilization and balance. Does your place provide that in the outdoors or indoors? If not, I would not ant to even look at it. What can you do to improve that?

Hope it helps. I have been at both ends of this situation, so I understand your concern.

Anna