average price for unimproved land for sale in oklahoma

Asked by Dennis S., Pittsburg County, OK Tue Jul 19, 2011

for cattle

Answers

6
Jennifer Bla…, Agent, Owasso, OK
Mon Aug 15, 2011
Hi Dennis:

Actually for unimproved land in Oklahoma, you can find it for much less than what the others have indicated. Of course, location is always key. But if we are talking about all throughout Oklahoma you can find unimproved land for between $600-$1500 an acre. Also, the larger the land, the less you'll most likely pay per acre.

I'd love to help you if you are in the market for some Oklahoma land. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Designee
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
Jackdunaway5…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Sat Jan 9, 2016
I have 20 acres of mountain land in latimer Ok. Does anyone know the average value / acre ? I need an aproximate amount for estate planning

Thanks, Jack Yukon Ok
Chongvue26, Home Buyer, Sacramento, CA
Sun Feb 8, 2015
Does anyone know who i can get a free home selling consultation in Collinsville, Ok?
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Tue Jul 26, 2011
Just been that way in June and Agricultural based land for cattle grazing is from $1400 - $2500 per acre, depends on how close it is to natural or other type of water source!
Sharyn Willa…, Agent, Blanchard, OK
Tue Jul 26, 2011
I have NO CLUE, but what I do know is that I have attached a link to Bill Lee with Chinowth & Cohen Realtors in Oklahoma. He know's the business.Bill Lee Farm & Ranch. In addition, here is his contact information. Tell him Sharyn Willard from his office recommented him.

Office: 918 392-0900
Cell: 918 625-3518

Sharyn Willard-Realtor Associate
Chinowth & Cohen Realtors
918.605.1480
Athena Brown, , Ada, OK
Tue Jul 19, 2011
I have seen it anywhere from $1500-2500 an acre around Pontotoc County. Occasionally it can be found for lower but, that usually is more wooded acreage. How much land and what county are you interested in purchasing land? Are you interested in land only or land with a home as well? I would be more than happy to do some checking or possibly set up some viewing/tours.