avaerage construction cost per square foot for a warehouse in Miami fl.

Asked by William, Miami, FL Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

4
Lillytena, Other Pro, South Miami, FL
Sat Aug 13, 2016
However, Too much faith in "average" numbers, keep in mind that the only house that you really care about is the one that you are about to build. Home prices of $55, $66, $72, $80, $84, $92, $110, $118, and $328 per square foot combine to produce an average of $112 per square foot, which is probably a reasonable figure for many areas of the country. However, the difference between the lowest figure and the highest is very substantial. While professional builders may be able to average their profits and loses over several projects, the typical homeowner or owner-builder probably cannot. So, regardless of how you finally come up with the numbers, be sure to take the time to review your finances, prepare a reasonable budget, and produce an accurate construction estimate for the specific home that you are about to build.
http://USAConstructionLoans.com
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Due to Miami is a big area, everything is by Location, Location, the wareouse is located in what part of Miami? call me 305 519-3199. The square feet different depending on LOCATION.
Mayuriseeds1…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 2, 2017
184*64 godown contracstion cost
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Jul 3, 2012
As inexpensive as $25'Sq Ft for the shell NO internal improvements is what I've heard from releiable sources. Finished with A/C & offices etc approx $50 - $70/Sq Ft depending on the finishing quality and standards desired and also the HVAC, Power, Water & Sewer requirements of DER, OSHA, the County/Cities where located. Trust this helps you some and please be aware that I am NOT a licensed contractor, I am a 32-yr Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker.