association fees

Asked by friendowl66, Strongsville, OH Sat Dec 28, 2013

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3017406071-15105-Lenox-Dr-405…

Answers

2
Kathleen Mon…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Sat Dec 28, 2013
Yes, the association fee is $190.00 per month.
The fee covers Exterior Building, Association Insuranc, Landscaping, Property Management, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water.

This is pretty standard for condominiums. There should be a fund that takes a portion of the maintenance fee to be used towards capital improvements such as roofs, siding, concrete etc. Anything of a major expense that a homeowner can be assessed for. The owner is usually responsible for windows and anything inside the unit.

I would be happy to show you this unit if you are interested or anything else in the Strongsvile or surrounding areas.

Thank You!
Kathy Montgomery
Russell Realty
(216)466-4442
kathymontgomery@roadlrunner.com
We are just thinking of moving. When the HOA fees include snow removal and landscaping, does that mean snow removal from driveways and sidewalks or just the main streets? Does landscaping include mowing, leaf removal and bush trimming in home yards or just common property?
Flag Thu Jan 1, 2015
I'm not quite ready to buy but, I am just checking things and areas out...it will be several months before I am ready.

I will keep you in mind when I begin my serious search.

Thank you!
Flag Sat Dec 28, 2013
Dominic Pici…, Agent, Strongsville, OH
Sat Dec 28, 2013
According to the listing in the multiple listing service, the monthly fee for this unit is $190. There are several other listings in Lenox for sale, and they also show the same fee amount.

If you have any further questions and/or would like to view any homes, I invite you to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Dominic M. Picione
Keller Williams
440-390-9510
dominicrealtor@aol.com