are resales dropping like crazy in Brunswick Forest??? Why???

Asked by Ssoule51, Leland, NC Sun May 13, 2012

Answers

2
georgemarc12…, Home Buyer, Leland, NC
Sun Jan 27, 2013
Yes, the homes are overpriced and hoa fee's are the highest in the area. The neighborhood is clean and nicely manicured but the total cost of ownership is much higher than similar neighborhoods in the area. Also, if you are under the age of 65 you will stick out like a sore thumb. I would compare living in the "Forrest" to living in a retirement center or nursing home. To make matters worse, they are building many lower quality homes and strategically undercutting the price points of many resales in the neighborhood. We were lucky to sell our home at a 35% loss and escape Leland all together. We have since purchased a home in Landfall and love it. Hope this helps!
Dear Georgemarc: Could you please comment on the HOA @ Brunswick Forest? We will be looking there & Porters Neck. Are there any hidden fees as well? Thank you very much for your reply -
Flag Thu Mar 13, 2014
Beth, Home Owner, Wilmington, NC
Mon Jun 25, 2012
The fees there seem to be high. Just my opinion. (I am not a realtor but a long time resident)
What are the HOA fees at BF?
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014