are prices starting to rebound in barrington?

Asked by hawaiibell, 02806 Mon Apr 16, 2012

Answers

3
Julie Chalue, Agent, Barrington, RI
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Hi Hawaii bell,

We are still seeing a bit of decline in some parts of Barrington, as well as in other parts of RI and Southeastern Massachusetts. We will expect a more expanded sale price plateau of all ranges by the end of 2012. This will open up the opportunity for area homeowners that are poised to sell, to increase their selling -edge with well-placed advice on improvements. The key for competitive edge and better appraisals is to prepare well in advance of entering the market. If you have any specific questions on a property, feel free to contact me for free advice on preparation in order to avoid spending money on unnecessary improvements. You can Save more, sell for more, and get more buyers by planning early and choosing your realtor carefully. Contact me for free advice and get your planning started i you want to sell in the next two or three years. Julie Chalue, SRES Broker New England Properties of Barrington. 401-247-0900 ext. 11
The Bellevue…, Agent, Newport, RI
Mon Apr 16, 2012
Prices are starting to firm as demand is up in certain price points.However, supply is still high so pricing is critical.

Please let me know if I may be of any assistance.
Michelle Car…, Agent, Barrington, RI
Mon Apr 16, 2012
For many price points, yes! Are you looking to sell or buy now or in the future?
Web Reference:  http://RiversEdgeRI.com