are dogs allowed?

Asked by Rodney Ennis, Alexandria, VA Sun Aug 3, 2014

This question was asked from http://www.trulia.com/property/3162410199-203-Yoakum-Pkwy-11…

Answers

3
Watergatelan…, Home Buyer, Alexandria, VA
Sun Aug 30, 2015
The current board is not pet friendly. They spend all of their energy discussing pet poo and its threat to the environment. We currently have four pet areas where pickup is not mandated. The City of Alexandria inspectors have stated that our regularly clean up sessions that clean the pet areas is suffice and is in no way is the city going to mandate pickup(as we are a public property) However, the Board is on an, I know more than you do, so as a board member I will do whatever it is I want. 8/2015
apaic65, Home Seller, Alexandria, VA
Sun Mar 1, 2015
Yes you can have pets in this community
Ernie Behrle, Agent, Raleigh, NC
Tue Aug 5, 2014
The fastest way to get an answer is to call or reply to the listing agent. His name and phone number are at the bottom of the property description. All I saw was that the area was pet friendly but nothing specific about this area. Good Luck!!